Congrats to Joe Eskiw of Edmonton! He’s the lucky winner of Air CFCW Round 3 and is taking off from Nashville to New Orleans for a tour of America’s Musical Heritage November 3 – 14 hosted by our own Greg Shannon, courtesy of Newwest Travel!
- Round-trip airfare from Edmonton
- 12-day tour with sightseeing, outings and excursions with local tour guides and transportation
- 11 nights’ accommodation at 4 to 4.5-star hotel properties throughout the trip including two nights at the Guest House at Graceland and one night at the historic Alluvian Hotel.
- Welcome cocktail with CFCW and the group in Nashville
- Meals included: Daily breakfast, 2 lunches, 3 three-course dinners
- 1 extra tour included, Cajun Dinner & Dancing Lessons
- Escorted by CFCW’s morning show co-host Greg Shannon
- Private round-trip airport transfers
- Bon Voyage reception in Edmonton prior to departure
- Complimentary parking at Value Park at Edmonton International Airport for the duration of the Trip
He’s also won $500 in bonus spending cash, just for being a Country Club Member! Not a member? Click HERE to sign up!
Click HERE for more info on the trip or to book for yourself!
Congratulations also to Patrick Craige of Edmonton who is headed to Orange Beach, Alabama to see Alan Jackson in June, and Elaine Posthuma of New Sarepta who won a trip to Nashville for Air CFCW’s Opry & Hockey!