A man Edmonton police have charged with sexual assault—is facing more charges—after several other complainants came forward. Police say the charges allegedly took place between December of 2015 and April of 2016 in Edmonton. His legal name is Vincent Noseworthy, but he also goes by the name Vinnie Worth—and he’s been active on a number of dating sites. Police believe there’s a chance there may be more victims–and that the suspect may commit another offense.
He has a number of conditions to abide by:
- He must reside at a specified address
- He must abide by a curfew of 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily
- He must not have any contact, directly or indirectly, with the victim of his offense
- He must not purchase, possess or consume any alcoholic beverages or consume or possess any drugs, any prescription drugs not prescribed or any other intoxicating substances.
- He must not possess any weapons, including knives (except in a residence or restaurant for the sole purpose of consuming a meal).
Anyone who feels they may have been victimized by Noseworthy can contact the Edmonton Police Service at 780-423-4567 or #377 from a mobile phone. Anonymous information can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or online at www.p3tips.com/250.