The search continues for 6 horses stolen from a ranch near Winfield a week ago.
17 year old Cornelia Cameron was looking after things, while her parents were away on business. She came home from school, did a head count and realized that 6 of their horses were missing. She also noticed tire tracks near one of the corals. If you think you know something about these missing horses….if you saw something last Wednesday afternoon near the Cameron ranch on highway 13, call crimestopper or the Breton RCMP. The Cameron family is now offering a 2500 dollar reward for information about their stolen horses.
The RCMP released the following descriptions of the animals;
1. Socorro – 2006 all grey Hanoverian gelding, 16.3 hands high (hh), Hanoverian brand on back left hip, scar on back right leg
2. Peppy – 2001 red dun Quarter Horse (QH) gelding, white blaze on face, 14.2 hh, brand on front left shoulder
3. Willard – 2001 read roan QH gelding, 16hh, brand on front left shoulder, wide white blaze on face, 3 white stockings on front right and both back legs
4. Solstice – 2009 chestnut Hanoverian mare, 16hh four white socks, half stripe and star on face
5. Buddy – 2010 all grey QH gelding, 15hh
6. Zoro – 2008 bay QH gelding 14.2hh with a scar on his back left leg
Anyone with information on this theft is asked to contact the Breton RCMP at 780-696-3502.