A.J.'s Iberian Vacation
|WHERE||Spain, Portugal & Morocco|
|WHEN||May 20/18 12:00 AM - Jun 03/18 12:00 AM|
Join CFCW's A.J. Keller to discover the charm and history of Spain, Portugal & Morocco! This fantastic escorted tour of Spain, Portugal, and Morocco concentrates on the southern part of the Iberian Peninsula. On this vacation, there is ample time for in-depth sightseeing and you'll visit many of the area's historic sites, including the Casa de Pilatos in Seville with its splendid collection of Roman sculptures and the Alhambra Complex in Granada.
Your CFCW Group Package Includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Edmonton with Air Canada
- 15-day tour with local sightseeing, outings and excursions
- 13 nights' accommodation at 4-Star hotel properties including one extra night in Madrid prior to the tour
- Welcome Breakfast and Farewell dinner with the group
- All transportation (motorcoach) included with local tour guides
- 2 additional tours included on top of the original itinerary
- Meals included: Daily buffet breakfast, six 3-course dinners with wine including a special dinner in Granada
- Bon Voyage reception at MKT Fresh Food & Beer Market prior to departure
- Escorted by A.J. Keller
- Complimentary parking at Value Park at Edmonton International Airport for the duration of your trip
- Madrid - The capital of Spain since 1561 is a strikingly modern city, the showcase of a country resolutely turned towards the future. Your local guide takes you to the Puerta del Sol, Plaza de Espana with its monument to Cervantes, the Parliament, Cibeles Fountain, elegant Calle Alcala and Paseo de Castellana. Then, the highlight: a visit to the palatial Prado Museum with its priceless art treasures.
- Lisbon - The center of Europe's longest-lived overseas empire. Morning sightseeing with a local guide features a drive through the Baixa quarter's main squares and a walk through the cobblestone alleys of quaint Alfama, the popular quarter of the seamen and Fado singers. Drive along the grand Avenida da Liberdade up to Pombal Square. Stop for pictures of Belem Tower, guarding the mouth of the Tagus, and the monument to the Discoveries. Next, visit Jeronimos Monastery with the tomb of Vasco da Gama. An exciting optional excursion is available to the royal palace of Quelez.
- Morocco - Explore the sunny, sherry wine region of Jerez to Algeciras. Board your ferry and sail across the Strait of Gibraltar to Africa. Continue to Tangier, jumping-off point for the Moorish conquest of Spain and hometown of the legendary medieval traveler Ibn Batuta. Sightseeing with a local guide includes a spectacular panoramic drive to Cap Spartel. Marvel at the views and quench your thirst Bedouin-style with a glass of hot mint tea, accompanied by local biscuits. This evening, enjoy a lively Moroccan show after dinner at your hotel.
Book by January 31 and save $300 off the listed rates!
|Pricing Per Person||Single||Double||Triple||Taxes Included|
* Tour Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are per person based on room occupancy and are non-refundable.
** Upgrades to Premium Economy and Business Class airfare are available. Extended stays are available, please inquirre with Newwest Travel.
*** Globus Journey Club discount is available to past Globus travellers. For more information, please inquire with Newwest Travel.
This tour includes moderate physical activity. The itinerary blends some logner days and shorter days with more leisure time. Walking tours, as well as walking slightly longer distances, up stairs, or on uneven walking surfaces should be expected.
For more information and reservations contact Newwest Travel
1 800-661-7281 | 1-780-432-7446 | email@example.com