Nick Gulka in Victoria
|WHERE||Victoria, BC Map|
|WHEN||Oct 22/17 12:00 AM - Oct 26/17 12:00 AM|
Join CFCW's Nick Gulka and explore the natural beauty of Victoria, BC!
Your Newwest Travel – CFCW Group Package Includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Edmonton with WestJet
- 5-day tour with local sightseeing, outings and excursions
- 4 nights accommodation at the Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Hotel
- Welcome reception with the group
- Butchart Gardens Tour – Enjoy a 3-hour tour with lunch at the beautiful
- Butchart Gardens, a National Historic Site of Canada
- Wine & Craft Beer Tour – Discover some of the Island's best, sampling
- traditional hard ciders, craft beers and wines at estates nestled alongside local country roads. You’ll also enjoy an artisan lunch on the tour
- Whale Watching Tour – Explore Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca in search of majestic wildlife that flourish in the local waters
- Free day to explore downtown Victoria and surrounding areas
- Bon Voyage reception at VONS Steak House & Oyster Bar
- Escorted by Nick Gulka from 840 CFCW
- Complimentary parking at Edmonton Airports Value Park for the duration of your trip
|Pricing Per Person||Single||Double||Triple||Taxes Included|
*Tour prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are per person based on room occupancy and are non-refundable.
**Upgrades to Premium Economy airfare also available.
Click HERE for the flyer!
For more information and reservations contact Newwest Travel
1 800-661-7281 | 1 780-432-7446 | firstname.lastname@example.org