Dean Thorpe In Ireland
|WHEN||Sep 26/17 12:00 AM - Oct 09/17 12:00 AM|
Join CFCW’s Dean Thorpe to discover the charm and beauty of the Emerald Isle this fall! When you think of a vacation to Ireland, what comes to mind? Witnessing the lush green landscape? Visiting historical and religious sights, and seeing remains from medieval times? Perhaps it is visiting farms or savouring authentic Irish food. If so, all of this and more are offered on this amazing Ireland tour - with overnights in Dublin, Claremorris, Galway, Limerick, Killarney, and Waterford.
Your Newwest Travel – CFCW Group Package Includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Edmonton with KLM
- 13-day tour with local sightseeing, outings and excursions
- 12 nights’ accommodation at 3- to 4-star hotel properties including two extra nights in Dublin prior to the tour and one extra night in Dublin post tour.
- Welcome Breakfast and Farewell Dinner with the group
- All transportation (motor coach) included and local tour guides
- 2 complimentary tours included on top of the original itinerary
- Meals included: Daily Irish breakfast, 1 lunch at a local pub and five 3-course dinners with wine and choice of menus.
- Bon Voyage reception at VONS Steak House & Oyster Bar
- Escorted by Dean Thorpe from 840 CFCW
- Complimentary parking at Edmonton Airports Value Park for the duration of your trip
- Horse-racing Country. Drive across the Curragh to the Irish National Stud at Kildare, whose thoroughbreds command respect on the race courses of the world. Then, north to Longford for a visit to Strokestown House for a guided tour of the restored 1740's mansion, a stroll through its fine gardens, and insight into the circumstances of the Great Irish Famine of the 1840's at the Famine Museum.
- Dunguaire Castle Banquet - Tonight on this complimentary tour, enjoy a memorable evening of traditional Irish fare, delectable wine, and entertainment at 16th-century Dunguaire Castle
- A Real Irish Farm Experience at Rathburn Farm this morning. Try your hand at scone making, and learn from the farmer about sheep shearing and dog whistling. Afterwards, enjoy coffee and your scones, fresh from the oven. At the Cliffs of Moher, rising 668 feet above the Atlantic Ocean, savor the breathtaking panorama of the Clare coast.
- Join the famed Ring of Kerry for a 100-mile panoramic drive around the island's southwestern tip. Plenty to focus your camera on here: sparkling seascapes, mountains dotted with brightly colored farmhouses, winding lanes bordered with subtropical vegetation, and the breathtaking panorama of the Lakes of Killarney from Ladies View.
- Guinness is known the world over - your second complimentary tour includes a guided tour of the brewery, learn of its history, its role in Dublin life and affiliated trades. As well as the tour, enjoy a pint in the Gravity Bar and take in the 360-degree view before enjoying an Irish-themed dinner
Only 8 spots available! Contact Newwest Travel today to reserve your spot!
|Pricing Per Person||Single||Double||Triple||Taxes Included|
*Tour prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are per person based on room occupancy and are non-refundable.
**Upgrades to Premium Economy and Business Class airfare available. Extended stays are available, please inquire with Newwest Travel.
***Globus Journey Club discount is available to past Globus travelers. For more information, please inquire with Newwest Travel.
This tour includes moderate physical activity. The itinerary blends some longer days and shorter days with more leisure time. Walking tours, as well as walking slightly longer distances, up-stairs or on uneven walking surfaces should be expected.
For more information and reservations contact Newwest Travel
1 800-661-7281 | 1 780-432-7446 | firstname.lastname@example.org