- Jaxon Joseph, 20, St. Albert, AB
- Logan Hunter, 18, St. Albert, AB
- Stephen Wack, 21, St. Albert, AB
- Connor Lukan, 21, Slave Lake, AB
- Logan Boulet, 21, Lethbridge, AB
- Adam Herold, 16, Montmartre, SK
- Evan Thomas, 18, Saskatoon, SK
- Jacob Leicht, 19, Humboldt, SK
- Logan Schatz, 20, Allan, SK
- Parker Tobin, 18, Stony Plain, AB
Xavier Labelle had previously been identified as one of the 10 players killed in the crash. The Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice issued a correction this morning- saying Labelle was mistaken for Parker Tobin. Labelle is in the hospital. The ministry hasnt said why it happened—but has apologized for the confusion.
- Brody Hinz, 18, Humboldt, SK (team statistician)
- Darcy Haugan, 42, Humboldt, SK (heach Coach)
- Glen Doerksen, 59, Carrot River, SK (bus driver)
- Mark Cross, 27, Strasbourg, SK (assistant coach)
- Tyler Bieber, 29, Humboldt, SK (play by play announcer)
Out of those injured in the collision, just one has been released from the hospital at this time. Injuries are ranging from serious to critical.
It didnt take long for a St. Albert hockey mom and her friends to start making green and yellow ribbons so they could tie them around trees in St. Albert. Janet Harroun says the idea came from the red ribbons they made and tied around trees following the death of RCMP Constable Wynn a few years ago. She said the officer’s wife told them it was the one thing that gave her comfort in the days that followed.
As for what caused the collision—-RCMP have said its something thats going to take a while to determine..